User Experience Specialist
I am passionate about my job as knowledgeable digital experience strategist, team-lead, creative thinker and problem solver.
I have been working in the digital industry for over 20 years from design agency to corporate environment and with solid user interface design background coupled with extensive experience in digital marketing and web development.
I enjoy collaborating with teams and individuals in applying lean and user-centric methodologies proven to solve complex business problems, combining UX design, psychology and human behavior factors to come up with great solutions and deliverable engaging product, especially those which provide clear and measurable value for both business and end-consumer. “
Work based: London
Give me a call
Mobile : + 07760178083
Personal Profile Insights
This result provided a basic sense of my abilities and understanding of my natural talents after I carried a test. My Signature Themes report presents my top five most dominant themes of talents out of 34 themes.
Strengths Insight Report Top 5 Themes highlight
- - Achiever People exceptionally talented in the Achiever theme work hard and possess a great deal of stamina. They take immense satisfaction in being busy and productive.
- - Includer People exceptionally talented in the Includer theme accept others. They show awareness of those who feel left out and make an effort to include them.
- - Relator People exceptionally talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goals.
- - Responsibility People exceptionally talented in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
- - Self-Assurance People exceptionally talented in the Self-Assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right. Insights Discovery Overview These statements provide a broad understanding of Eric's work style.
"This section identifies the key strengths which Eric can bring to the organisation. Eric has abilities, skills and attributes in other areas, but the statements below are likely to be some of the fundamental gifts he has to offers."
- - Realistic and cautious
- - Usually weights up all relevant factors before reaching decisions
- - Focused and determined
- - Maintains established rules and procedures
- - Painstaking, conscientious, industrious and dependable
- - Pays great attention to detail
- - A sound sense of duty
- - A steady day-to-day planner
- - Attention to detail
- - Curious and keen observer of life
Value to the Team
"Each person brings a unique set of gifts, attributes and expectations to the environment in which they operate. Add to this list any other experiences, skills or other attributes which Eric brings, and make the most important items on the list available to other team members."
- - Has a strong sense of duty and takes his work seriously
- - Provides an anchor to reality
- - Prefers to deal with the here and now and is unlikely to be distracted by abstract thinking
- - Is willing to make a unique contribution
- - Can remain single-minded and persistent
- - Critically perceptive with an eye for detail
- - Adapts in performing his role and responsibilities
- - Encourages team allegiance
- - Likes designing workable systems and enjoys problem solving
- - Is a caring team player who honours his commitments